The time has come for us to have a little chat. Some of you may or may not have noticed the Twitter widget that sort of crept on my blog recently. So it’s out, I Tweet. Now, to be quite honest, I never really saw myself as a Tweeter. In fact, I always made fun of “some people” for Tweeting. I know there are two sides to every story. Here’s the way I see it.
1) I keep in contact with “some people” on a daily (as opposed to bi-yearly) basis.
2) It’s convenient
3) Kyleray is only a direct message away (which is super important for almost anyone).
4) If you have no life you can follow my updates while I’m on the road.
5) If you have no life you can follow my updates while I’m not on the road.
6) I have no life, so I can follow your updates.
1) People will most likely stalk me.
2) It might be convenient but it breeds laziness (I don’t have to actually call my mom on her birthday, I’ll just Tweet her)
3) Why let the whole world know what I’m doing all the time?
What do you crazy kids think about the whole thing? I’m going to keep Tweeting ’till someone convinces me otherwise; and, if you Tweet, let me know and I’ll stalk you too. And, of course I’ll still call my mom on her birthday.
Peace, hope and love.